Are you passionate about innovation and digital processes? Are you looking for a challenge and you want to unfold in your work creatively?
As an Implementation Specialist, you will support Zucchetti Germany GmbH in the successful implementation of software projects in-house and at customer sites.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With almost 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Völklingen / neighborhood München, Hamburg (homeoffice / at the customer)
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Other benefits
- Standard TCPOS Software installation
- Software Customizing
- Test and documentation of custom software extensions
- Providing trainings for customers
- Supporting the go-live of projects
- Collecting and mapping of customer requirements
- Supporting the sales team in the creation of offers and more
- Completed professional training as IT specialist
- Familiar with IT, software and digital transformation
- Analytical and goal-oriented working attitude
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL database / Oracle database
- Basic experience in project management framework metrology like Prince II
- Experience in working with networks
- Experience in working with Windows operating systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT,…)
- Experience in working with common hardware