on the processing of personal data for browsing the website and cookies
pursuant to arts. 12 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and art. 19 Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP)
In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) and of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection we hereby provide information regarding the processing of personal data provided by the data subject, relating to the relationships with the Data Controller (as defined hereafter).
- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Data Controller is Zucchetti Switzerland SA, with registered office in Centro San Martino, Via Moree, 16, 6850, Mendrisio – Switzerland and the contact data are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +41 (0)916042080.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer is Mr. Mario Brocca, tel. +39 0371/594.3191, email: email@example.com.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE EUROPEAN TERRITORY
Pursuant to arts. 3.2 and 27 of the GDPR, Zucchetti Switzerland SA has appointed Zucchetti Spa with registered office in Via Solferino, 1 - Lodi - Italy as its representative in the European territory. The contact details are: email firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +39 0371/594.3191
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
For all website users, personal data may be used to:
- allow browsing of the public web pages on our website;
- respond to requests received via the e-mail addresses published on the website;
- collect anonymous statistical information about use of the website (e.g. analysis of the most visited web pages);
- collect anonymous statistical information about the geographical areas of arrival;
- check the proper functioning of the website;
- determine responsibilities for any illegal activity carried out to the detriment of the website;
- to obtain anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the site for lead generation purposes.
In addition to the purposes described above, the personal data of users who register with the website will also be used for purposes connected with the services requested and, in particular, to:
- request information about the solutions offered by the Data Controller;
- examine information about and demos of the Data Controller products and services;
- browse the private web pages on our website;
- register users for the requested service;
- fulfill the contractual obligations associated with the requested service, where applicable;
- send technical communications and/or those relating to the management and provision of the services requested;
- marketing and remarketing purposes;
- send advertising and promotional information by e-mail;
- make direct sales via the website.
Technical cookies will be downloaded when browsing the website. These include:
- session cookies used to "fill the shopping cart" for on-line purchases; authentication cookies; cookies for multimedia content, such as Flash Player, that are deleted at the end of the session; customization cookies (e.g. to choose the browsing language), etc.;
- "analytics” cookies for the statistical analysis of access/visits to the website, which are used solely for statistical purposes and to collect information in an aggregated form.
There are also statistical and profiling cookies, also of third parties to which you may be redirected during browsing.
Below the list of the cookies:
Some pages contain interactive maps provided by Google, which might install cookies to record information and preferences relating to the service.
Some pages contain videos published on YouTube that might install cookies to record information and preferences relating to the service.
To determine how often users visit each page of the website, how long they stay and how often they generate a conversion.
To attract new visitors to the website, increase online sales, receive more phone calls and increase customer loyalty by sending advertising links to the company website during their browsing.
Pixel by LinkedIn
To show relevant advertising both on the LinkedIn and other websites. To know if someone saw an ad on LinkedIn and later visited and acted (for example, downloaded a white paper or made a purchase) on the website. To determine whether an advertisement was shown and what were the results, or provide information on how the user interacts with the advertising message.
Pardot tracks visitor and prospect activities on our website and landing pages by setting cookies on your browsers. Cookies are set to remember preferences (like form field values) when a visitor returns to our site.
Pardot sets first-party cookies for tracking purposes and sets third-party cookies for redundancy. Using first-party and third-party cookies together is standard in the marketing automation industry. Pardot cookies don’t store personally identifying information, only a unique identifier. Pardot sets first-party cookies on your tracker subdomains and Pardot domains. Pardot uses third-party cookies on https pages and when your account doesn’t have a tracker subdomain set up.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
This website processes data based on consent. By using or consulting this website, the data subject implicitly consents to the possibility of storing only those cookies that are strictly necessary ("technical cookies") for the functioning of this website. For other types of cookies, the data subject can provide or withhold the consent through the appropriate flags in the banner that appears when you open the website.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA:
The personal data collected during the browsing session will be retained for the time needed to carry out the specified activities and for no more than 26 months. Data provided voluntarily by the user will be retained until the user revokes the related consent given.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO DO SO
Like all websites, this website also uses log files to retain the information collected during visits by users in an automated manner. The following types of information may be collected:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- the web page from which the visitor arrives (referral) and exits to;
- the number of clicks, if any.
The above information is processed automatically and collected in order to check the proper functioning of the website, as well as for statistical or security reasons.
For security reasons (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection), the data recorded automatically may also include such personal data as the IP address, which may be used in compliance with the relevant current legislation to block attempts to damage the website or other users or, in any case, to block other detrimental activities or crimes. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but solely to safeguard the website and its users.
As a consequence of normal use, the IT systems and software procedures dedicated to the functioning of this website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is inherent to the use of Internet communications protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to link to the website, the addresses of the resources requested in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment of the user.
Except as specified for the browsing data, the user is free to provide additional personal data, with respect to that indicated above, when registering with the website.
Failure to provide this data may make it impossible to obtain the requested information or to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the website might be compromised.
The Companies confirms that your “sensitive” data is never collected.
- PROCESSING METHODS
Pursuant to and for the effects of the Privacy Law, the personal data that the data subject provide to us will be recorded, processed and retained in the Data Controller’s hard-copy and electronic files, with the use of adequate technical and organizational measures in order to safeguard such data. The processing of data subject personal data may consist in any operation or set of operations described in the Privacy Law.
Personal data will be processed with the use of suitable tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality. Such processing activities may be carried out directly and/or via delegated third parties using IT equipment or electronic instruments.
- SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR DATA
The data of the data subject may be processed by the employees of the corporate functions of the Data Controller assigned to the pursuit of the purposes indicated above. These employees have been expressly authorized to process the data and have received adequate operating instructions pursuant to and for the purposes of the Privacy Law.
The data may also be communicated by the Data Controller to:
- Companies of Zucchetti Group;
- Commercial partners;
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The personal data of the data subject, provided through registration, may be communicated, meaning by this term the giving of knowledge to one or more specific subjects, by the Data Controller to third parties in order to implement all the necessary legal and/or contractual obligations. In particular, the personal data of the interested party may be communicated to public bodies or offices or control authorities in order to fulfil legal and/or contractual obligations.
Your data may be may communicated as follows:
- to parties able to access the data pursuant to laws, regulations or EU legislation, within the limits envisaged in such provisions;
- to parties that need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship that exists between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the ancillary tasks;
- to our consultants and/or professionals, within the limits required for them to carry out their work at our or their organization, following our appointment letter that imposes duties of confidentiality and security.
Dissemination - The Data Controller will not disseminate your data indiscriminately, i.e. they will not make it known to unspecified parties or make it available for use or consultation.
Trust and confidentiality - The Data Controller recognizes the importance of the trust shown by data subjects who consent to the processing of their personal data and, therefore, undertake not to sell, lease or rent such personal information to others.
- DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
The data provided by the data subject will be processed in Switzerland and in countries within the European Union. If the data subject's data is not processed in Switzerland or in a European Union country, the rights attributed to the latter by the Privacy Law will be guaranteed and the data subject will be promptly notified.
- How to deactivate cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can however be deleted and, in addition, it is possible to deactivate cookies by following the instructions provided for the principal browsers at the links below:
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Privacy Law, the data subject may exercise the following rights:
- access: to obtain confirmation of whether or not the personal data of the data subject are being processed and the right to access them; requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive cannot be answered;
- rectification: to correct/obtain the correction of personal data if incorrect or outdated and to complete data if incomplete;
- erasure/to be forgotten: in some cases, to obtain the erasure of the personal data provided; this is not an absolute right, as the Data Controller may have legitimate or legal reasons to store them;
- limitation: the data will be stored, but cannot be processed further, in the cases foreseen by the regulation;
- portability: to move, copy or transfer data from the Data Controller’s databases to third parties. This applies only to data provided by the data subject for the performance of a contract or for which express consent has been given and the processing is carried out by automated means;
- objection to direct marketing;
- withdraw of the consent at any time if processing is based on consent.
It should also be noted that - before processing the requests - the Data Controller may ascertain the identity of the data subject, in order to evaluate the legitimacy of the same.
To exercise such rights, the data subject may contact the t Data Controllers at email@example.com or call +41 (0)916042080 or write to Zucchetti Switzerland SA, privacy office, Centro San Martino, Via Moree, 16 – 6850 – Mendrisio – Svizzera.
The Data Controller will respond within 30 days of receiving the data subject formal request.
If the abovementioned rights concerning data subject personal data are infringed, the latest may complain to the competent authority.
THE DATA CONTROLLER