Are you passionate about innovation and digital processes? Are you looking for a challenge and you want to unfold in your work creatively?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As an Implementation Specialist at Zucchetti Germany GmbH you will be responsible for the implementation of software projects in-house and at customer sites.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6.000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Völklingen (DE), neighbourhood München, Hamburg (home office / at the customer)
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Assist the applications programmers, systems developers and other IT professionals to develop and test IT products and services
- Provide remote or on-site solution installation
- Develop customization and testing
- Employ user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Identify customer training-needs, by organizing remote or on-site training
- Standby on site
- Supporting the sales team in the creation of offers and more
- BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 2 or 3 years
- Express the knowledge with IT, software and digital transformation
- Able to analyse existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Able to plan and organize the working phases, by efficiently using materials and resources, in order to achieve the company results
- Able to identify all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results, by recognizing priorities and urgent needs
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and German, other languages are optional
- Possess the knowledge of Microsoft SQL database / Oracle database
- Preferred PRINCE2 foundation
- Preferred PMI/PMP certifications
- Preferred ITIL certification