The TCPOS Mobile Dashboard is a mobile application that allows operators and managers to access important information on business trends from any mobile device, anywhere around the world with an Internet connection. The application allows managers to analyze real-time indicators such as: turnover, number of transactions per day, and a number of other indicators that represent the actual performance of the business. There are many benefits using this application, like:
- Understanding business trends through well suited Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- It is extremely configurable and flexible: an administrator can decide who can access the information, and each operator can decide in few steps which information should be displayed on the dashboard.
- You can easily extend the number of KPIs with your own indicators.
On the first screen, the operators have to login into the application using their personal code and password (the same used to log on the Admin module). The login page features also a check box to save the operator’s credentials so for future access.
The main page is divided in 3 section:
- The first section on top of the page is a browser for navigating the application. It includes the log-out button, the buttons to select the previous/next day and an update button. This section features also a combo box to select the shop on which the indicators are calculated.
- The middle section includes several boxes (minimum of 1, maximum 6); to each of them is assigned a specific indicator that specifies the name of the indicator and its value. The user can tap on a box to see some details related to the indicator that can be represented in a table format or with some graphs.
- The footer section features a configuration button that the user can tap to open a configuration page where every box of the middle section can be assigned to a different indicator. The user is also provided with a combo box to select which kind of detail values is related to the indicator how he prefer. In the end, once the user has finished changing his configuration, he can either save the changes by pressing “Save configuration” or can return to the application selecting the “Cancel” button.
The Sample Application
The sample application on this demo server is configured with two Accounts:
Login with any of these users and feel free to try any change to the configuration parameters. The database is reset to its initial state every day at 2 am.