Do you have passion for project management? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues and learn, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Junior Project Manager at Zucchetti México S.A. de C.V. you will support the definition, implementation and management of projects and support software maintenance and further development. You will be a point of reference for our customers by helping them developing their business efficiently.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
The workplace will be in Argentina.
• Opportunity to gain international business experience
• Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
• Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
• Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
• Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
• Participate at the execution and management of projects to ensure optimal performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
• Assist in the creation and administration of project plan and progresses and, if necessary, update the project according to changing circumstances
• Oversee budget plan and delivery times
• Support the individual customer from conception of the project by satisfying customer requirements
• Assign new orders and keep documentation
• Manage communication and assist in the execution of customer workshops
• Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
• Implement new solutions and/or components in the company solution portfolio
• Support of the development teams for product adaptations and extensions in order to successfully implement customer projects
• Identify the needs of customers, by taking the responsibility for the continuous improvement of the product and/or solution
• Support of software maintenance and further development
• Preferred experience on IT, POS and Hospitality Market
• Understand the business change management and risk management
• Build strong business relationships and apply conflict management, if necessary
• Possess knowledge with project management methodology and with the creation of project specifications
• Understand quality assurance methodologies and quality standards
• Possess strong communication and analytical skills
• Demonstrate self-motivation and assertiveness
• Have strong customer orientation and team spirit
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills in Spanish and good in English, other languages are optional