Do you have talent in selling technical products and services? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, creatively contributing to the growth of the Zucchetti’s portfolio.
As a Senior Sales Manager at Zucchetti México S.A. de C.V. you are the focal point for client sales and customer satisfaction. You are involved in the development and permanent improvement of customer products and services.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mexico City (MX).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Maintain overall customer satisfaction with products
- Identify opportunities to propose new products or services
- Provide the primary contact point for client executive management
- Deliver value added presentations related to products and services to customer executive management
- Lead negotiations to establish profitable contracts with clients
- Maintain and enhance business relationships align efforts towards business development
- Develop sales proposal forecast
- Analyze consumer buying trends, the market context and carry out sales analysis and manage profitability
- Responsible for the management and control of partners
- Preferred significant experience
- Apply relationship channel and sales management principles
- Develop strategy to sell products and solve problems
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Successfully track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Have experience with CRM software (i.e.: Salesforce) and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Able to establish effective and collaborative professional relationships both inside and outside the company
- Able to foster the development of the negotiation, by identifying the possibilities of agreement and manage times of tension
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in Spanish and good in English, other languages are optional
- Preferred ITIL Certification
- IT und Services