Are you a team player with an exceptional customer-oriented attitude? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work both with customers and colleagues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the development of Zucchetti’s goals and values.
As a Business Service Specialist at Zucchetti Germany GmbH, you will be responsible for coordinating services and appointments within our service organization, bill services, organising the provision of materials and maintaining telephone and written contact with our service customers. Your area of responsibility is supplemented by further administrative law activities.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1650 Partners in Italy and 350 worldwide, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Neuenhagen, close to Berlin (DE).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Process orders and invoices according to maintenance contracts, projects and services
- Create standard offers in the service area
- Register and manage customers/suppliers and item master data in our ERP-System
- Communicate with the company's service customers
- Coordinate deliveries and services between customer service, production, our suppliers and customers
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, suppliers as well as internally with different departments
- Support the head of the service organization in various activities
- Preferred commercial education or significant equivalent experience
- Possess experience with ERP software Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Have experience in a service structure or in a technically oriented company with direct customer contact
- Organizational talent, resilience, flexibility, team spirit, responsibility and willingness to compromise
- Able to effectively use the verbal and non-verbal language depending on the various purposes of communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and German, other languages are optional