Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As an 1st & 2nd Level Support Specialist at Zucchetti France you will be responsible for providing remote or onsite diagnosis and solutions to the technical issues reported by clients and partners. You will troubleshoot and solve software and hardware issues to restore the correct functioning of the software applications and hardware peripherals.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 7000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Gennevilliers (FR).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Receive the issues recorded into the ticketing system, eventually record, and classify issues received by phone into the ticketing system
- Create, update, maintain customer data into the ticketing system
- Inform users about the status of the ongoing issues
- Retrieve from the customer's environments all the necessary data to analyze and solve the report issues or find temporary workaround
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved issues and problems to a higher-level support team
- Update customer's environments with hot fixes and major releases of the company and Microsoft software portfolio
- BA in computer science/engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of 3 years
- Previous experience of 3 years in the same role
- Experience with Microsoft .NET applications and other tools or skills with similar technology stacks
- Possess knowledge with SQL and Relational DBMS (MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL…)
- Have knowledge of networking (TCP/UDP, Firewalling, Proxy, client/server) and operating systems (Windows Server, Linux)
- Maintain customer service and customer satisfaction
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot issues reported by the customer
- Able to analyze problems to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Demonstrate high level of self-motivation and team spirit
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Proven Experienced in Restaurant POS Support
- Ability to communicate easily in French and English and work in team