Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Software Developer at Zucchetti Germany GmbH you will be responsible for developing IT applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Völklingen (DE).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Develop, engineer and integrate components
- Follow user experience guidelines
- Demonstrate awareness of and address known security vulnerabilities, applying security by design
- Shape documentation
- Provide advanced, component technical support
- Resolve issues prior to and following testing
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Express the knowledge of programming design principles and the Microsoft technology or solid skills with similar technology stacks
- Demonstrate the knowledge of code quality assurance concepts
- Analyse software bugs and have experience with debugging
- Able to define and interpret technical requirements
- Able to understand different points of view, by learning new competences and adapting to new situations in order to accept organizational changes
- Able to effectively use the verbal and non-verbal language depending on the various purposes of communication (to inform, to motivate, to persuade, to involve, ...)
- Able to analyze existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Able to find innovative and original solutions, by exploiting new opportunities and incentives in order to reach the targeted goals
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Preferred Microsoft certifications
- Test-Driven Development and Unit Testing
- Dependency Injection
- Understand web technologies and web UI frameworks such as Angular or React
- Possess the knowledge of continuous Integration with TeamCity, TFS, etc.