Are you interested in working in an international environment? If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person for our legal team.
We are looking for a Legal Specialist to be part of the legal department of Zucchetti Switzerland SA.
After a thorough onboarding process, you will soon be involved in a variety of interesting legal projects and you will support our Senior Legal Counsel in providing legal advice in a broad range of day to day topics in the areas of commercial contracts, privacy, compliance, corporate laws and other legal issues.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Provide legal advise on commercial matters
- Support legal matters and assist in bringing them to a successful conclusion, including, day-to-day contractual reviews and drafting
- Under the guidance of the Senior Legal Counsel, support the negotiation of framework agreements to mitigate commercial risks and ensuring that organizational legal requirements and standards are met
- Preparation and management of contract template database and internal policies and procedures
- Monitor relevant developments in law and regulation
- Work in collaboration with other departments of the Company, its subsidiaries and external lawyers
- Participate to developing new training and raising awareness regarding compliance and best practices.
- Work in collaboration with the privacy department to ensure coordination of tasks emerging from the GDPR- Privacy Compliance Program
- Maintain the system for keeping records
- Master’s degree in Law
- One-three years’ experience in an in-house legal department (international environment preferred)
- Previous experience in IT industry is a plus
- Possess a strong knowledge of international corporate and commercial laws, legal analysis, advice, research, drafting of legal text
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Solution oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen detail-orientation and resourcefulness with excellent follow-through skills
- Good team player, proactive in proposing solutions
- Proficiency (reading, speaking and writing) in Italian, English and German is required (French is a plus)