Hire for attitude, train for skills is our motto. Do you have the right mindset? We are looking for young talents and experienced pioneers.
What makes us as an employer interesting to you? We offer you an exciting task and belonging to a dynamic company. We create a fair and motivating working environment for our employees with attractive services. Dealing with each other as well as with all our business partners is characterized by appreciation, mutual understanding as well as openness and fairness.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Aesch (BL) or possibly in Urdorf (ZH) (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Agile software development of a technically and technically demanding web application in the HR sector
- Independent development in self-organized teams so that we can produce strong and sustainable results together
- Co-creation of new features from the technical idea to deliver the best results to our customers
- Continuous development of new methods and technologies as well as ensuring quality, performance, and maintainability for continuous further development of the software
- Close cooperation with the project and product areas of the Zucchetti group
- Integration/parametrization of Zucchetti solutions in the customer’s IT environments
- IT training, studies, or relevant professional experience
- Broad understanding of business processes in the HR sector and human resources management
- Good understanding and experience in the areas of databases (SQL) and web applications
- High degree of customer orientation and initiative, willingness to travel
- You have language skills in German (native language). Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Completed studies in computer science/business informatics or a comparable education
- Several years of experience in programming with Java and possibly .Net and SQL language
- Database know-how MS SQL and (if possible) Oracle
- Knowledge in Frontend-Framework JSF and possibly React, Vue.js
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud platform and possibly AWS, Google Cloud
- First experiences in dealing with container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Experiences in HR processes and/or Retail
- Team player and knowledge mediator
- Interest in new technologies and challenges
- Working independently and responsibly
- You enjoy analysing system/process problems in the operation and support of our applications
- Motivation to constantly develop (among other things, self-organized learning by doing)