Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance and growth of Zucchetti Group.
As an IT Application Manager at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for managing internal IT applications to support the company specific requirements. You will analyze the current systems and assets, implement solutions, ensuring that the internal applications functionalities support the organization’s wider goals on a global level.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 7000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Analyze department's needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to sustain business decisions
- Ensure network components, meet business needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Manage applications’ settings
- Follow the implementation of new solutions, by coordinating the project
- Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
- Point of reference for all the company applications
- Responsible for contributing to the implementation and settings of the app.
- Manage tickets within the company internal tool
- Provide training
- BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education
- Previous experience of 5 years in the same role
- Expertise of IT and project management
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft 365 suite
- Have experience with SQL Server, Azure Database and Azure Application
- Have experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Capable of identifying all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results
- Able to analyze problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Demonstrate high level of self-motivation and team spirit
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Preferred basic knowledge of Sales Force.