The 4th edition of Paris Retail Week will take place from Monday 10 to Wednesday 12 September 2018 in Pavilion 1 at Paris expo Porte de Versailles.
Come and meet TCPOS – Zucchetti Group at Booth R 098
The success of the 3rd edition of Paris Retail Week confirmed the need for the professionals of the off- and on-line retail sector to meet at a common event.
The 2018 edition of Paris Retail Week will highlight Smart Phygital, the global and agile retail ecosystem! Retailers are experts in organic revolution. From brick and mortar to pure players, not to mention m- and s-commerce, retailers have shown their unfailing sense of adaptation. Retail today is SMART. It learns from and grasps the opportunities offered by Artificial Intelligence to continuously improve the customer experience. It has (at last!) married off- and on-line retail and heralds the arrival of the Phygital era.
Paris Retail Week will present the entire value chain of the sector: new models of distribution, layout and design, the consumer path to purchase, web to store and store to web, omni-channel CRM, shopper marketing, agile logistics, etc.
We look forward to seeing you in September at Porte de Versailles to experience together three intense days of business and networking and to discuss the e-commerce sector, dedicated to solutions for e-retailers, ranging from digital marketing to logistics, and the Store / Equipmag sector, dedicated to physical commerce and distribution.
Join us at Europe’s largest retail and e-retail event!
During 3 days, Paris will be the capital of experiential and connected commerce, bringing together 800 participating companies and 40,000 professionals of the retail sector.
2018 Key Figures
- 40,000 professionals expected
- 800 participating companies
- 350 top speakers
- 3 store tours
- 11 Awards
Paris Retail Week: the unmissable event for anyone involved in retail and e-retail
Paris Retail Week 2018 will provide solutions, services and products for professionals from the sector who are looking for innovative service providers in the following areas:
- IT for Commerce
- Retail Tech / Digital in Store
- Shop Fittings / Equipment
- Payment Solutions
- Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- Logistics, e-logistics & Supply Chain
Paris Retail Week will also host a Start-Up area and the Club Enseigne & Innovation’s Village.
Exhibitors and visitors will have the opportunity to hold individual Business Meetings.
Paris Retail Week: much more than a trade show!
Paris Retail Week is also:
- A unique opportunity to attend a range of free high-level conferences: Solutions Workshops organised by exhibitors, such as Plenary Conferences and Keynotes, featuring renowned French and international experts.
- The Paris Retail Awards which reward the best innovations in the sector (open to non-exhibitors)
- The Paris Retail Tours – a chance to visit Parisian shops at the cutting edge of high-tech and design
- Partner events
- A networking evening
- And much more!