Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of TCPOS, the POS software solution of Zucchetti.
As a Support Specialist in the team “Support International” you will be responsible for assisting our customers and partners with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to TCPOS as well as associated third-party integrations.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Lugano (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Qualify the issues reported by our offices, partners and customers
- Reproduce the bug in debug mode
- Identify the point of the source code responsible of the problem
- Coding the solution – In case the solution is easy to apply
- Work with the developer team to investigate and overcome complex issues
- Occasional bug fixing activities may occur
- You will be the main point of contact between the local support and the development teams
- Focused only on reach our goal: The resolution of problem
The job does not include the development of new functionalities.
- Experience with .NET framework and its idioms (especially .NET 4.x)
- Experience with C# Object-Oriented Programming language and its idioms
- Experience with OO principles and design patterns
- Experience with relational databases (E.G.: Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Final Builder (builds and releases)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Team player with good communication skills and positive attitude towards conflict resolution
- Language: excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability to travel abroad from time to time
- 3-5 years of experience as support specialist/software developer
- Understanding of web technologies
- POS Industry experience would be a plus
- Italian, French or German knowledge would be a plus
Further details on the job vacancy:
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Switzerland (EU countries allowed)
- Availability to work during flexible hours
- Eventual telephone availability during the weekend
- Eventual telephone availability until 10 PM from Monday to Friday.
TCPOS Technology Stack:
- C#, WindowsForms, WPF, Xamarin and Python
- Git, Continuous Integration with TFS and TeamCity
- Gulp, Docker, Vue.js, .NET Core and RabbitMQ