If you are eager to work with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, creatively contributing to the development of our POS technology.
As a Software Developer, you will strengthen one of the TCPOS software development teams, contributing to the maintenance of the platform and implementing functional enhancements to meet market demands. Workplace will be our headquarters in Manno (CH).
- The opportunity to enhance your skills and progress in your development in a dynamic, flexible environment in a cross-functional, agile team
- Excellent conditions and the best outlook for an attractive career
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Designing and developing product enhancements
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the POS platform by suggesting enhancements to the software architecture and the usage of new technologies and products
- C# Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Microsoft technology or solid skills with similar technology stacks
- Understanding of Code Quality Assurance concepts (such as Unit Testing, design patterns, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Languages: English
- SOLID Principles
- Test-Driven Development and Unit Testing
- Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Understanding of web technologies and web UI frameworks such as Angular or React
- Continuous Integration with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, TFS, etc.
- French or German knowledge would be a plus
TCPOS Technology Stack:
- C#, WindowsForms, WPF, Xamarin
- Git, Continuous Integration with TFS and TeamCity
- Gulp, Docker, Vue.js, .NET Core, RabbitMQ