Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with the latest innovative technologies, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of TCPOS, the POS software solution of Zucchetti.
We are looking for a 3rd Level Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team.
As a 3rd Level Support Analyst Engineer you will be responsible for assisting our customers and partners with troubleshooting and resolving issues related to TCPOS as well as associated third-party integrations.
Workplace will be in Lugano (CH).
- The opportunity to enhance your skills and progress in your development in a dynamic, flexible environment part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent conditions and the best outlook for an attractive career
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Qualify the issues reported by our branches, partners and customers
- Reproduce the bug in debug mode
- Identify the point of the source code which is responsible to the problem
- Coding the solution – In case the solution is easy to apply
- Work with the developer team to investigate and overcome complex issues
- Occasional bug fixing activities may occur
- You will be the main point of contact between the 2nd level support and the development team
The job does not include the development of new functionalities.
- Experience with .NET framework and its idioms (especially .NET 4.x)
- Experience with C# Object-Oriented Programming language and its idioms
- Experience with OO principles and design patterns
- Experience with relational databases (E.G.: Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Final Builder (builds and releases)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Team player with good communication skills and positive conflict resolution attitude
- Language: excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability to travel abroad from time to time
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Switzerland (EU countries allowed)
- 3-5 years of experience as support analyst/software developer
- Understanding of web technologies
- POS Industry experience would be a plus
- Italian, French or German knowledge would be a plus
TCPOS Technology Stack:
- C#, WindowsForms, WPF, Xamarin
- Git, Continuous Integration with TFS and TeamCity
- Gulp, Docker, Vue.js, .NET Core, RabbitMQ