Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the evolution and maintenance of Zucchetti’s products.
As a Web Developer at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for developing new applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Manno (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Design and test efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Define and develop specifications based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain enhance and scale websites
- Analyse and troubleshoot bugs and solve issues
- Keep updated with the latest technologies trends and apply them into the projects
- Train and update periodically team members
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Possess good experience in designing responsive user interfaces and/or mobile apps
- Have experience with one of the following frameworks: Vue.js, React, Angular
- Knowledge of preprocessor languages like SASS or LESS
- Have experience with Gulp or WebPack automation tools
- Express the knowledge of npm and node.js
- Able to develop and use REST API
- Understand and demonstrate adaptation of cross-platform (mobile and desktop), cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Able to present, communicate and cooperate, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- Able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Express the knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (ASP.Net, C#)
- Possess the experience and knowledge of Graphic Web design principles and the usage of Photoshop
- Preferred knowledge of Vue.js