Zucchetti is the publisher of TCPOS cashing software, a leading provider of solutions for large restaurant and retail chains. The Zucchetti Group employs 6.000 people worldwide, 300 of whom are employed on TCPOS products alone.
In France, Zucchetti is in rapid expansion and is looking for many talents to continue the development of its flagship product TCPOS as well as those of the Zucchetti range.
Functions and Responsibilities:
You are a technical support professional. You've already managed Level 2 and 3 POS software solutions for retail and catering. You have the skills to become the team leader of a developing group.
You will be in charge of Level 2 and/or 3 support on the TCPOS cashing application and its various modules: cash register, pDA order ing, kitchen management, inventory management, reports...
Your main tasks will be:
- Processing tickets transferred from Level 1 and Level 2
- Ticket priority management and communication with Central Support for the provision of Level 3 resolutions
- Team Expense steam and Ticket Management
- Interaction with Account Managers to ensure that each incident is properly reported in a Support Ticket
- Management and Analysis of Tickets Statistics - Consequential Decision Making
- Ensure effective monitoring of each Incident for a full and rapid resolution
Qualifications required to succeed in this role
- Customer Service Sense - Confirmed Support Experience
- It Technical Capabilities in the interest of Continuous Evolution.
- Business skills: knowledge of the restaurant and/or retail trades is recommended
- Qualifications required: fast, punctual, reliable, flexible, curious (investigative capacity), adapting to change and good organization of work.
- Mastery of English essential for communication with Central Support
Like all our positions, it is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Attractive salary package, including an Annual Premium.
- Corporate Restaurant
- A pleasant working environment in the Barbanniers business centre in Gennevilliers
- Career development in Zucchetti France's different Business Unit
Give your career a boost.
The field of cashing is currently undergoing profound changes. Regulatory in the context of the fight against fraud, but also technological with the emergence of new means of payment. Digital transformation leads to a rethinking of customer relationships, loyalty systems, the order-taking, booking and delivery process. All these developments have a direct impact on management tools. TCPOS and the Zucchetti Group are very active in these areas, offering numerous career opportunities within the group, both in France and abroad.