Do you have talent in selling technical products and services? Do you have strong negotiating skills and do you also enjoy travelling?
If you are eager to work with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, creatively contributing to the growth of the Zucchetti’s portfolio.
As a Senior Sales Manager at Zucchetti Switzerland SA, you are the focal point for client sales and customer satisfaction. You are involved in the development and permanent improvement of customer products and services.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Aesch BL (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Manage pre-sale activities, new acquisitions (customers and projects), cultivate long-standing customer relationships
- Develop and improve customer products and services
- Develop and expand markets new business areas
- Plan, optimize and monitor strategic and operative business processes
- Create annual planning, control and manage budget, costs and deadlines
- Monitor markets and recognize important innovation and trend topics
- Inform accounts about markets, products, industries and developments
- Expand business relationship to include the entire Zucchetti Group product portfolio
- Cooperate closely with the project and product divisions of the Zucchetti Group
- Participate in external decision-making and steering committees (as representative of the Zucchetti Group)
- Control, manage and coach project managers in ongoing projects (regarding success factors)
- Bachelor’s in business informatics, computer science, or business administration or equivalent experience
- Possess good knowledge in business administration
- Possess good knowledge of marketing and all common presentation techniques
- Possess knowledge of the IT markets and products and retail/hospitality sector in the DACH region
- Ability to foster the development of the negotiation, by identifying the possibilities of agreement and manage times of tension
- Knowledge of the pillar of the digital transformation in the related markets segments
- Experience in selling technical products and services, especially in the areas of POS, ERP, e commerce for retail and hospitality
- Strong emotional intelligence and social competence in managing employees
- Nurture customer relationships
- Knowledge of project management and agile process models (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of handling all common Microsoft products and other common applications (such as JIRA, Dynamics, Asana, etc)
- Ability to effectively use the verbal and non-verbal language depending on the various purposes of communication (to inform, to motivate, to persuade, to involve, ...)
- Knowledge of customs and traditions in foreign countries
- Possess good knowledge of written and verbal skills in German, English and French