Are you passionate about project management? Are you interested in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with important projects and challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Senior Project Manager at Zucchetti Switzlerand SA, you will manage projects to achieve optimal performance and results. You will define, implement, and manage projects from conception to final delivery.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Aesch BL (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Manage and control projects, project planning and reporting
- Organize and moderate customer workshops in which you analyze, evaluate and prioritize customer requirements
- Develop professional and technical proposals for solutions, taking into account the associated consequences and impacts
- Draw up specifications and the concepts required for implementation
- Support and coordinate the project team with your know-how and ensure that the customer requirements are implemented correctly and completely
- Bachelor’s or FH degree in computer science and/or business administration or equivalent experience
- Professional experience as project manager and business analyst
- Possess retail experience and good knowledge of sales solutions (stationary, online)
- Experience in digitalisation projects
- Plan, coordinate and organize projects and the project team to ensure optimal performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- High self-motivation and independence
- Fast comprehension, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in German and English, other languages are optional