If you are eager to work with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, creatively contributing to the sales of our POS and ERP technology.
As a Sales Manager, you will strengthen our sales team, contributing to building business relationship to be a long-term and reliable partner for IT solutions for our customers and to further develop the technological pioneering position.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
The workplace will be our office in Urdorf (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills.
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Proactive acquisition of new customers, as well as maintenance and expansion of existing customer relationships.
- Development and implementation of sales promotion measures.
- First contact, advice and sales of networked POS systems.
- Careful analysis and documentation of customer needs and business processes, as the basis for the preparation of offers.
- Independent offer preparation.
- Presentations of the concepts/solutions.
- Conducting workshops.
- Participation in fairs, events and exhibitions.
- Language skills: German (mandatory, mother tongue) and English (excellent speaking and writing skills). French would be a plus.
- Several years of experience in the sale / consulting of business software solutions. Preferably POS applications or ERP solutions.
- Good knowledge of processes in the retail or hospitality environment.
- Dedicated personality with negotiation skills and excellent communication and
- You have the property of presenting and communicating complex relationships
or processes transparently and understandably.
- High level of self-motivation, assertiveness, and strength in closing.
- Winning, confident appearance and cultivated manners.
- Affinity and interest in technology.
- Pronounced analytical thinking.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relations
- Independent, structured and responsible working style.
- Flexible commitment and resilient personality.
- Strong customer orientation and team spirit.
- Motivated to learn (including self-organized learning by doing).
- Willingness to travel in Switzerland (PW Driving License
Please send forward us your CV in German Language.