Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of TCPOS, the POS software solution of Zucchetti.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for testing applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools.
You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Lugano (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Able to identify and document software issues
- Able to debug issues referring to both source code and log files
- Perform quality audits
- Able to execute and write automated tests using both scripting tools and user-level automated tools
- Provide an appropriate documentation about testing activities
- Create and maintain building pipelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 3 years, with demonstrated QA experience in a QAE role
- Expertise in test methodologies and test processes
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them. Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication
- Good familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Languages: English mandatory (French or German are a plus)
- Availability to travel abroad from time to time
- Problem solving
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to develop Integration tests in C#
- Experience developing in C# .net framework 4.7 (.net core is a plus)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Azure DevOps, Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of OO principles, design patterns and the idioms of C# and the .NET framework
- POS Industry experience would be a plus
- ISTQB certification or similar is preferred
- Experienced in web technologies
Further details on the job vacancy:
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Switzerland (EU countries allowed)
Please note that we will only consider applications that include CV and work certificates.