Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality before delivering to customers.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Identify and document software anomalies
- Execute software tests and provide documentation
- Perform and ensure continuous quality for audits
- Contribute to the definition and the application of the quality assurance objectives, IT quality policy, internal risk management policy, levels of software testing, quality assurance methodologies and quality standards
- Document the implementation of the test environment and the steps of the installation and setup
- Verify that the development of the product fits with the requirements and with the analysis provided
- Work in close collaboration with the other team members and colleagues
- BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 3 years, with demonstrated QA experience in a QAE role
- Express the knowledge with the Microsoft .NET
- Have the knowledge of DevOps principles and practices, such as automation tools for testing, integration and deployment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the source version control system and of the database (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL), storage and network
- Experience in test cases creation and management
- Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Able to identify all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results, by recognizing priorities and urgent needs
- Able to analyse existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Availability to travel abroad from time to time
- The person will be cooperating and inserted in an existing team
- Possess very good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Ability to develop Integration tests in C# is a plus
- Preferred ISTQB certification or similar
- Preferred DevOps certifications
- Experienced in web technologies