Are you passionate about project management? Are you interested in an international environment?
As a Project Manager, you will contribute proactively to Zucchetti’s growth and you will help us maintain our position as an innovative organization.
The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector in Europe. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Völklingen, neighborhood München, Hamburg (homeoffice / at the customer)
- Opportunity to gain international business experience,
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Other benefits
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Creating and managing detailed project plans & provide routine status updates to the project team and management
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements as well as providing workshops at customer sites
- Anticipate potential high risk project steps and heighten awareness of the project status
- Build and develop the project team to ensure optimal performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from the definition of requirements through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- project management experience
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools
- Trustworthy with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build credibility and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve project goals and complete assignments within established timeframes
- Capability to work with remote and multicultural teams
- Availability to travel abroad
- Languages: German and English
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience in coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Languages: Italian