Do you have passion for project management? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with important projects and challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Project Manager at Zucchetti Germany GmbH you will be responsible for managing projects in order to achieve optimal performance and results. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in developing project plans and monitoring the progress of projects.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6.000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
You will work in our office in Völklingen (DE) and/or in your home office.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Plan, coordinate and organize projects and the project team to ensure optimal performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Create, administrate and oversee project plan and progresses and, if necessary, update the project according to changing circumstances
- Oversee budget plan (incl. accounting) and delivery times
- Support the individual customer from order to project completion, by implementing the analysis in the conception and satisfying customer requirements
- Assign new orders and keep documentation
- Manage stakeholder engagement, communication and execute customer workshops
- Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
- Ensure that the project reaches the organisation’s wider goals
- Bachelor or FH degree in IT and/or equivalent education
- Understand the business change management and risk management
- Build strong business relationships and apply conflict management, if necessary
- Possess knowledge with the creation of project specifications
- Have experience in developing business plans and implement properly projects and portfolio management
- Understand quality assurance methodologies and quality standards
- Able to plan and organize the working phases, by efficiently using materials and resources, in order to achieve the company results
- Able to choose among existing alternatives though the analysis of data and information in order to take final decisions
- Able to analyse existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in German and English, other languages are optional
- Preferred PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 practitioner
- Preferred PMI/PMP Certifications
- Preferred ITIL Certification