Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work in a friendly and dynamic environment and have a solution-oriented mindset, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the growth of the Zucchetti Group.
As an Office Manager at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for the well-functioning and organization of the office environment, as well as participate actively to the several projects of the People & Culture and Marketing departments.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 7000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, in an informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, responding to requests and generally being the reference point for all office management’s tasks
- Implement established office policies and procedures
- Responsible for clerk activities (credit cards management, logistic tasks, etc.)
- Support the colleagues and Management in organizing meetings, business trips, events and other necessities
- Cooperate in developing the internal training program
- Collaborate with the Marketing Dept. for internal communication activities
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience
- Preferred commercial education or significant equivalent experience
- Have 2 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Possess knowledge in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Have experience with travel management processes
- Able to organize internal company events
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Good team player with resilient personality and initiative
- Strong flexibility to adapt and grow within a dynamic team
- Possess very good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Possess an interest in the software industry
- Attitude in working with people and predisposition towards HR-related topics