Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Mobile Developer at Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd. you will be responsible for developing new applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Sofia (BG).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job or contractor, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Identify and plan new features
- Develop application programming interfaces to support mobile functionality
- Propose and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Keep updated with concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Resolve and identify issues by writing unit and UI tests
- Understand users’ necessities and experience
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Possess experience with iOS development
- Demonstrate familiarity with OOP design principles
- Have the knowledge of the programming language Java
- Able to define and interpret technical requirements
- Able to communicate and to collaborate in a team to achieve business objectives
- Able to analyse and solve problems to identify and develop solutions
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional
- Preferred knowledge of other programming language (C, C#, Python, Ruby)
- Preferred experience with other frameworks (Ionic, Xamarin, Angular 6+)