Hire for attitude, train for skills is our motto. Do you have the right mindset? We are looking for young talents and experienced pioneers.
As an IT-Project Manager / Implementation Specialist POS Solutions at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be working with a focus on gastronomy, communal catering, and hospitality.
What makes us as an employer interesting to you? We offer you an exciting task and belonging to a dynamic company. We create a fair and motivating working environment for our employees with attractive services. Dealing with each other as well as with all our business partners is characterized by appreciation, mutual understanding as well as openness and fairness.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Urdorf (ZH).
- Dynamic team, flat hierarchies, clear structures
- Interesting promotion opportunities of an international group
- Stability of a market leader and at the same time a start-up spirit, in which ideas are given space and participation opportunities are not just a phrase
- Family-friendly corporate culture with the possibility of working remotely or part-time
- Modern work equipment for smart working
- Interesting customer projects
- Project and/or subproject management of orders / projects
- Competent advice to our customers on application issues as well as support in the sales process (presales)
- Analysis of professional and technical customer requirements as well as the creation of specifications and documentation base on business requirements
- Organization and moderation of customer workshops
- Independent implementation of the designed solutions at the customer’s site
- Conducting user training
- Interface between the various departments at the customer’s as well as your own development department and internal departments
- Support for systematic errors and root cause analysis
- Business Informatics Specialist / Business Analyst / Applications Manager or comparable education
- Experience with business software solutions as a project manager/sub-project manager and/or business analyst. Preferably ERP, e-commerce, or POS solutions!
- Experience in managing IT projects as well as good methodological skills in analyzing, conceptualizing and specifying business requirements
- Team player who enjoys working in a motivated project team
- Enjoyment of consulting activities as well as contact with customers and IT specialists
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to present complex interrelationships in a transparent manner.
- Committed, open and resilient personality with good manners and cultivated appearance
- Willingness to travel in Switzerland (driving license required)
- In addition to fluent German (native speaker), you have a good command of written and spoken English