Are you passionate about innovation and digital processes? Are you looking for a challenge and you want to unfold in your work creatively?
If you are eager to work both with customers and colleagues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s goals and values.
As an Implementation Consultant at Zucchetti Germany GmbH you will be responsible for consulting customers, illustrating the processes in the Zucchetti’s software, writing change requests for customization of software and internal support for colleagues.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6.000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
You will work in our office in Völklingen (DE) and/or in your home office.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Collaborate with a project team who will be the primary decision-maker, gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences
- Analyze existing systems, interfaces and business models
- Recommend resolutions and improvements
- Record and understand complex customer solution requirements
- Support of colleagues with detailed questions about the product
- Support sales managers and implementation specialists
- Train new colleagues
- Support projects with testing and documentation
- Bachelor or FH degree in IT and/or equivalent education
- Build strong business relationships and apply conflict management, if necessary
- Able to manage relationship
- Able to create change request documentation
- Understand quality assurance methodologies and quality standards
- Express a deep product portfolio knowledge
- Able to analyze existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Able to plan and organize the working phases, by efficiently using materials and resources, in order to achieve the company results
- Able to identify all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results, by recognizing priorities and urgent needs
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in German and English, other languages are optional
- Have the experience with Microsoft SQL databases / Oracle databases
- Preferred PRINCE2 Certification
- Preferred PMI/PMP Certification
- Preferred ITIL Certification