Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance and growth of the Zucchetti Group’s products.
As a Functional Analyst at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for analysing the customer requirements and for elaborating, providing and document the best solution.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Analyse and document functional requirements
- Design related functional processes
- Develop functional cases related to the expected solution
- Examine the information and related documents
- Define the functional test book and acceptance tests related to the expected solutions
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Analyse the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Interact with stakeholders
- BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education
- Previous experience of 2 years (or more) in this role
- Express the ability to break-down complex processes and analyse complex information
- Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Capable of identifying all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results
- Able to identify and assess the functional requirements and the impacts of the implementation of the required functionalities
- Able to analyze problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Demonstrate high level of self-motivation and team spirit
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and Italian, other languages are optional
- Able to manage stress situations
- Experience in the hospitality sector and retail technologies solutions