Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Functional Analyst at Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd. you will be responsible for analysing customer requirements and for providing the best solution. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Sofia (BG).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Analyse and document functional requirements
- Design related functional processes
- Develop functional cases related to the expected solution
- Examine the information and related documents
- Define the functional test book related to the expected solutions
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Analyse the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Interact with stakeholders
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Able to break-down complex processes and analyse complex information
- Possess knowledge of formal technical modelling languages for representing requirements and processes and of data and process modelling
- Able to identify all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results, by recognizing priorities and urgent needs
- Able to analyze, solve problems and develop solutions
- Able to take or implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional