Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issue and with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Web Developer at Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd. you will be responsible for developing new applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization’s culture.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Sofia (BG).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job or contractor, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Define the structure and design of web pages
- Guarantee user experience determines design specifications and choices
- Develop features to improve the user experience
- Ensure web design is optimized for smartphones
- Write code for future use, by using different programming languages
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Understand the development problems (front-end) of cross-browser, responsive web applications for mobile or desktop devices
- Able to collaborate with colleagues and respect different opinions in order to achieve business objectives
- Able to analyze existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Able to find innovative and original solutions, by exploiting new opportunities and incentives in order to reach the targeted goals
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional