Are you a team player with an exceptional customer-oriented attitude? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work both with customers and colleagues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s goals and values.
As a Business Service Specialist at Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd. you will be responsible for managing customers' licenses and contracts as well as purchasing all the necessary materials. The area of responsibility will be completed by further administrative activities.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Sofia (BG).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Process orders and invoices according to maintenance contracts and projects
- Manage licenses
- Register and manage customers/suppliers and items master data in our ERP-System
- Record general, debtor and suppliers accounting in full autonomy and draft the yearly financial closing
- Communicate with stakeholders aligned with communication strategy, oversee and manage dependencies, risks, issues and assumptions related to the daily business
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, suppliers as well as internally with different departments
- Responsible for providing important information to the whole team and different departments
- Preferred commercial education or significant equivalent experience
- Possess experience with ERP software
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Able to foster the development of the negotiation, by identifying the possibilities of agreement and manage times of tension
- Able to analyse existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
- Communicative and resilient personality with initiative
- Possess written and verbal skills in English.