Are you a team player with an exceptional customer-oriented attitude? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work both with customers and colleagues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s goals and values.
As a Business Service Specialist at Zucchetti Switzerland SA you will be responsible for managing customers' licenses and contracts as well as purchasing all the necessary materials. The area of responsibility will be completed by further administrative activities.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 5500 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1150 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 350.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Aesch (CH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Process orders and invoices according to maintenance contracts and projects
- Register and manage customers/suppliers and items master data in our ERP-System
- Communicate with stakeholders aligned with communication strategy, oversee and manage dependencies, risks, issues and assumptions related to the daily business
- Coordinate the HR and FI/CO processes with the HQ
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, suppliers as well as internally with different departments
- Responsible for providing important information to the whole team and different departments
- Create and edit offers, presentations, application documents and training materials
- Responsible for the coordination of interPoint of reference for internal ICT contact person (responsibility and coordination with various IT departments)
- Support the project managers in handling their mandates
- Preferred commercial education or significant equivalent experience
- Possess experience with ERP software
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Communicative and resilient personality with initiative
- Methodical, structured, efficient and independent working method
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in German and English