Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the evolution and maintenance of Zucchetti’s products.
As a 1st and 2nd Level Support Specialist at Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd. you will be responsible for providing remote or onsite diagnosis and solutions to the technical issues reported by clients and partners.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 6000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Sofia (BG).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Receive the issues recorded into the ticketing system, eventually record and classify issues received by phone into the ticketing system
- Create, update, maintain customer data into the ticketing system
- Inform users about the current status of the ongoing issues
- Retrieve from the customer's environments all the necessary data to analyze and solve the report issues or find temporary workaround
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved issues and problems to a higher-level support team
- Update customer's environments with hot fixes and major releases of Zucchetti and Microsoft software portfolio
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Have experience with Microsoft technology or skills with similar technology stacks
- Express the knowledge with SQL and Relational DBMS
- Maintain customer service and customer satisfaction
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot issues reported by the customer
- Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
- Able to analyze, solve problems and develop solutions
- Able to choose among existing alternatives through the analysis of data and information in order to take final decisions
- Able to establish effective and collaborative professional relationships both inside and outside the company
- Possess good written and verbal skills in English, other languages are optional