Do you have an attitude towards problem solving? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work with challenging issue and with the latest technologies and innovations, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s products and evolution.
As a Junior Customer Solution Specialist at Zucchetti France you will be responsible for actively driving and manage the IT evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team and troubleshoot and solve software and hardware issues.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Gennevilliers (FR).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Identify customers' needs and define technical requirements
- Enhance solutions’ compliance with legal regulations
- Configure, install, and operate corporate software solutions
- Gain and maintain a high level of expertise on corporate software solutions
- Support the team (project managers and sales managers) in the pre-sales step, by preparing and delivering demo and presentations
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Manage and monitor the internal hosting
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience (Project Management Support internship or first work experience)
- Windows / VMware / Linux system administration
- Have experience with database administration (MS-SQL & Oracle, CouchDB, NoSQL)
- Demonstrate knowledge on network and security (TCP/UDP, NAT, firewall, SSL, ...)
- Have the knowledge of standard architectures, solutions and protocols (3-tiers, client/server, REST/SOAP API, JSON/XML, load balancing/fallback...)
- Able to analyse problems and develop innovative solutions, by exploiting new opportunities in order to reach the targeted goals
- Able to integrate customer requests with the organizational, technical requirements, by directing the activities towards satisfying of customers’ needs
- Demonstrate high level of self-motivation and team spirit
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in French and good in English, other languages are optional
- Basic knowledge of application development (C# .NET & JS) and software lifecycle (VCS, CI/CD, …)