Hire for attitude, train for skills is our motto. Do you have the right mindset? We are looking for young talents and experienced pioneers.
What makes us as an employer interesting to you? We offer you an exciting task and belonging to a dynamic company. We create a fair and motivating working environment for our employees with attractive services. Dealing with each other as well as with all our business partners is characterized by appreciation, mutual understanding as well as openness and fairness.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 8000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 700.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Aesch (BL) or possibly in Urdorf (ZH).
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Integration/parametrization of Zucchetti solutions in the customer’s IT environments. In a first phase, especially POS systems.
- Remote or on-site installation/configurations of Zucchetti solutions
- Analysis of existing customer IT environments and identification of optimizations related to Zucchetti products
- Close cooperation with Zucchetti support organizations
- Analysing technical customer requirements, as well as contributing to the creation of specifications/ specification books and documentation based on customer requirements (in English and German)
- Supporting colleagues with detailed questions about products
- Actively advising the customer on the technical feasibility of requirements
- Assist application programmers, system developers and other IT professionals in the development and testing of IT products and services
- Implementation of the requirements defined by the customer's implementation consultant or solution specialist
- Identify customer training needs by organizing remote or on-site training
- Close cooperation with the project and product areas of the Zucchetti Group
- Collaboration in the development of POS, eCommerce and ERP knowhow in the team
- Studies in computer science
- Several years of experience in setting up and operating Windows systems (onPrem/Cloud) and IT networks (TCP/IP etc.)
- Database knowhow MS SQL and if possible, Oracle
- Deep knowhow in SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Programming experience is an advantage (Java and/or .Net)
- All-rounder with project affinity and enjoyment of operations and support
- Ability to analyse complex relationships or IT system landscapes, to present them transparently and comprehensibly and to make recommendations
- Enjoys analysing and resolving system/application/process problems. This in close cooperation with development, functional analysts, and support
- Is able to provide technical advice to project managers and customers on implementations (performance, technologies, parametrising, IT architectures, interfaces)
- Experience in implementation of POS solutions. Preferably TCPOS
- Preferably already experience in ERP and e-commerce integrations and their connections
- Experience in retail processes
- High self-motivation, assertiveness, and final strength
- Winning, self-safe appearance and well-groomed manners
- Distinct analytical thinking skills
- Independent, structured, and responsible working style
- Flexible commitment and resilient personality (evening or weekend assignments for installations or updates possible)
- Strong customer orientation and strong team spirit
- Motivated to learn (among other things, self-organized learning by doing)
- Language skills in German (native language). Good knowledge of spoken and written English. French and Italian are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel in Switzerland (driver license needed)