Are you a team player with an exceptional customer-oriented attitude? Are you interested in working in an international environment?
If you are eager to work both with customers and colleagues, you are the right person to complete our team, contributing to the maintenance of Zucchetti’s goals and values.
As a Business Service Specialist, you are the heart of operations and activities of the team and the soul that drives other departments forward in the best feasible way.
You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest IT products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
You will be responsible, among other activities, for the management of customer licenses and maintenance contracts as well as for the procurement of all materials required for the realization of projects. The area of responsibilities will be completed by the management of master data, recording and settlement of projects.
Zucchetti is one of the most important companies in the IT sector worldwide. With more than 7.000 employees, a nationwide distribution network exceeding 1.650 Partners in Italy and 350 in over 50 countries in the world, and more than 600.000 customers.
Workplace will be our office in Mendrisio (CH).
- Preparation, management and settlement of maintenance contracts
- Settlement of incidents according to the performed activities
- Processing of quotations, customer orders, purchase orders as well as invoicing of projects
- Capture and management of customers/suppliers as well as article master data in our ERP system
- Build efficiency through effective responsiveness within existing operations; and help define new operational strategies
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, suppliers as well as internally with the different departments
- Provided significant information about current situation to the team and other departments
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks
- Establish and review manuals to consistently describe processes
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred commercial education or significant equivalent experience
- Methodical, structured, efficient and independent working method
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English, other languages are advantageous
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Possess experience with ERP software
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Communicative and resilient personality with initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Learning path to improve your hard and soft skills
- Full-time job, with flexible working hours and informal environment
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Corporate benefits in several areas for personal applications
In case this job sparked your interest, apply today! We are looking forward learning more about you.