In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments, we provide you with information regarding the receipt of your professional curriculum vitae. In particular, we inform you that:
(i) your data will be processed for the purpose of evaluating your professional characteristics in order to establish the employment relationship or other forms of collaboration;
(ii) your data will be processed both electronically and on paper within the organizational units dedicated to personnel management and administration, company management units and production units that may be interested in your professional profile;
(ii) your data may be communicated to other companies of the Zucchetti group or connected to the company itself, as well as to companies with which the Data Controller has partnership relations in order to assess their interest in your professional profile. In this case, the above mentioned companies will contact you, or provide you with the information and obtain your consent in case of their processing of your data goes beyond the mere establishment of an employment or collaboration relationship;
(iv) your personal data will be kept for two years and then deleted.
(v) Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mr Mario Brocca - email@example.com.
(vi) the Data Controller are:
- Zucchetti Switzerland SA with its registered office in Centro San Martino, Via Moree 16, CH-6850, Mendrisio, Switzerland
- Zucchetti Germany GmbH, with its registered office in Saarwiesenstr. 5, D-66333 Völklingen, Germany
- Zucchetti Austria GmbH, with its registered office in Lastenstraße 13, 8020 Graz, Austria
- Zucchetti France SA, with its registered office in ac des Barbanniers, 5 Promenade de la Bonnette, F - 92230 Gennevilliers, France
- Zucchetti Bulgaria Ltd, with its registered office in Ana Ahmatova Street 9, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria
(vii) for any information in relation to the processing carried out or if you wish to permanently remove your personal data from our databases you can send your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
(viii) at any time you may contact the supervisory authority in relation to any alleged unlawful processing of data.